🍰 🍌Banana Upside Down Cake🍌🍰.
You can cook 🍰 🍌Banana Upside Down Cake🍌🍰 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍰 🍌Banana Upside Down Cake🍌🍰
- Prepare of For the cake.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 100 g of self-raising flour.
- You need 100 g of butter, (room temperature).
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need Half of banana (mashed).
- It's of For the topping.
- You need 2-3 of bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of soft brown sugar.
- You need 50 g of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
🍰 🍌Banana Upside Down Cake🍌🍰 step by step
- #Prepare_the_topping: Cream together the butter and soft brown sugar with cinnamon in a bowl. Lightly grease a 9" cake tin and spread the mixture onto the base. Cut the 1 and half bananas in a round pieces Arrange on the base of the tin..
- #Prepare_the_cake_batter: Place all the cake ingredients in a bowl together with 2 tbsp of the milk. Beat until smooth now add mashed banana just one time mixed with spatula gently. Pour the batter into the cake tin and spread evenly. Bake at 180° for about 35 minutes..
- Allow the cake to cool for 5 minutes before turning the cake out onto a plate. Leave for 2-3 minutes before lifting the cake tin from the plate. Allow the cake to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
- #Tip: This is best eaten warm with cream or ice cream, but is equally delicious cold..