Hot Cross Bun & Butter Instant Pudding. Amazing Posters & Prints Across A Huge Range Of Themes. Customize & Buy Poster, Prints & Canvas Art Online. Step Outside Your Comfort Zone and Mix It Up, Experiencing the Wonder of Food Refreshed.
Spoon into a piping bag with a small nozzle. Pipe a line along each row of buns, then repeat in the other direction to create crosses. The bun marks the end of Lent and different parts of the hot cross bun have a certain meaning, including the cross representing the crucifixion of Jesus, and the spices inside signifying the spices used to embalm him at his burial and may also include orange peel to reflect the bitterness of his time on the Cross. You can cook Hot Cross Bun & Butter Instant Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Cross Bun & Butter Instant Pudding
- You need 1 of Traditional Hot Cross Bun.
- You need of Butter.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Caster Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Full Cream Milk.
- Prepare of Ice Cream OR Thickened Cream to serve.
Put the flour, sugar, spices and lemon zest into a large bowl and mix together. Then add the salt and yeast, placing them on opposite sides of the bowl. Melt the butter in a pan and warm the milk. Gently pat down the risen buns then use the batter to carefully trace a cross over the top with a piping bag or spoon.
Hot Cross Bun & Butter Instant Pudding instructions
- Crack an Egg into a mug and whisk. Add Sugar and Milk, and mix well..
- Slice the Hot Cross Bun in half, butter both slices, tear into smaller pieces, and add to the mug. Allow to rest for 5 minutes..
- Place the mug on a small plate just in case it boils over, place in the microwave, cook at 500W power for 1 minutes. This process warms the mixture. Push the Hot Cross Bun pieces down into the mixture, then cook again for 1 minutes, and again for 30 seconds OR until cooked though..
- Allow to rest for 1 minute. Enjoy with Ice Cream OR Thickened Cream..
Heat the milk, butter, orange zest, clove and cardamom pods in a saucepan until the butter melts, then leave to infuse. I have gone rather cardamom mad recently, but this short aromatic infusion gives a heavenly scent to the little fruited. The Kate Tin makes her hot cross buns perfect for breakfast by loading them with maple bacon. Of course, if you really can't be bothered do any baking, you can always buy some hot cross buns from. Hot Cross Buns are known for having a bit of a spice to them and I find this combination to be perfect.
Search This Blog
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...