Profiteroles. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place the pan over a low heat until the butter and sugar have melted, then bring to the boil.
When the profiteroles are cold, use a piping bag to pipe the cream into the profiteroles. For the chocolate sauce, place the water and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to the boil to make a. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. You can have Profiteroles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Profiteroles
- Prepare 1 cup of strong White bread flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 50 g of butter a pinch of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla.
- It's 50 g of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 50 g of milk chocolate.
- Prepare of For the cream.
- It's 150 g of double cream.
- Prepare 1 of full tbs nutella.
Heat the water and butter in a saucepan until the butter has melted. Remove the pan from the heat and beat in the eggs, one at a time, until smooth and glossy. In medium saucepan, bring water to the boil. Add butter and stir as it melts, then return to the boil.
- Boil the water and the butter then add the flour and stir well till making a dough ball..
- Put the dough in a bowl and add the eggs and vanilla, the mix with the mixer untill becoming soft.
- Use the pipe to make the puffs, like any shape you prefer.
- Add sifted icing sugar over all of them..
- Put in a preheated oven for 25 min a170 c untill golden. Switch off the oven and wait 5 min, then get it out..
- Prepare the double cream Nutella mix. Then, Melt chocolate with a little bit of milk..
- Stuff it with the chocolate cream. Put them in small bowls or one large bowl..
- Pour chocolate sauce over them and garnish with double cream and pistachio. Chill it for an hour before serving..
Add flour and salt all at once and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball. In a large saucepan, bring water and butter to the boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Crispy hollow choux pastry balls filled with custard or cream then drizzled with chocolate, these are a terrific small-bite dessert option for gatherings.