Vanilla cheesecake. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders To make the filling, place the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla seeds in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the double cream and continue beating until the mixture is completely combined. Now spoon it onto the biscuit base, working from the edges inwards and making sure that there are no air bubbles.
A custard cream biscuit base, is topped with a vanilla cream cheese filling, baked and [.] Press into the bottom of a tin with a removable base, then put in the fridge to set. Now time for the cheesecake mixture: To start off, mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and icing sugar in a bowl until smooth. Next, whip the cream with the vanilla extract and vanilla seeds to stiff peaks. You can have Vanilla cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cheesecake
- Prepare 190 g of digestives.
- It's 115 g of marg.
- Prepare 250 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 300 g of cream cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 60 g of icing sugar.
- You need 8 of "/20cm loose bottomed cake tin.
In a Large Bowl, or Stand Mixer, add your Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, Vanilla and Lemon Juice and whisk till smooth. I either use my stand mixer with its whisk attachment, or a hand held electric whisk with their whisk attachments. Whisk on a medium speed, until the sugar is mixed into the cream cheese, and the ingredients are evenly distributed. Melt the butter, and crush the biscuits, then mix together in a bowl.
Vanilla cheesecake step by step
- Pit digestives in bowl and bash with rolling pin until totally crumbled..
- Add the marg and mix till combined..
- Press into the cake tin and put into fridge for 30 mins to set..
- Using a large bowl, whip the cream till soft peaks form and put to one side when done..
- Using a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, icing sugar and lemon juice till smooth..
- Gently whip together the cream and cheese mixture till smooth..
- Put on top of biscuit base and put it in the fridge for qn hour or 2 to set..
- Either eat as it is or when you're ready to serve, spread whatever conserve you like on top and enjoy..
Remove from the oven and leave to cool. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth then add the sour cream and flour and beat again. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla essence beating well between each. Put the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat briefly with electric beaters to loosen. Add the double cream, a quarter at a time, allowing the mixture to thicken as you beat - it should be thick enough by the end that you have to shake a spoon to release it.