Vickys Chocolate Dessert Naan Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Chocolate Dessert Naan Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Dessert Naan Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You need 280 grams of gf plain flour + another 100 grams.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 85 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee granules.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of dairy-free spread or butter.
- It's 200 ml of warm rice milk, extra as required.
Vickys Chocolate Dessert Naan Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Sift 280g of the flour into a bowl with the baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa, then add the coffee and stir well.
- Cut in the butter and make a well in the centre.
- Add the vanilla and stir in the milk.
- By now you have a very wet and sticky dough and the fun begins!.
- Start to add in the remaining flour, a quarter at first and hand knead.
- Add little by little until the dough is no longer sticky but not over dry. You won't need all the flour.
- Cover the dough with a cloth for 15 minutes, then divide into 6 equal balls.
- Roll out on a floured surface into circles and dry fry like pancakes for a couple of minutes each side until they start to go light around the edges and dark spots appear on the underside.
- There are many ways to use these flatbreads. You can make a fruit and cream burrito, you can split them like pitta bread and stuff with sweetened cream cheese or you can cut them into fingers and use for dipping. In my picture I've cut them into quarters like ice cream wafers.