Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a healthy, crave-worthy alternative to French fries, and a great easy side dish for practically any dinner. This durable and rust-proof aluminum baking sheet conducts heat well, so everything you make, from appetizers to baked goods, cooks evenly. My favorite dipping sauce for these low carb baked zucchini fries is organic marinara.
Serve these crispy zucchini French fries as a healthy low calorie Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. You can cook Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce!__ Healthy Appetizer Idea- crisp Spicy Parmesan Zucchini Fries these tasty morsels can be baked or fried and. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Recipe - Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce step by step
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
I like the recipe but next time I will first dip zucchinis in the egg whites and instead to sprinkle them I will. Serve the zucchini fries with the dipping sauce on side. Categories: Fries Vegetables Zucchini Side Dish Appetizer. Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Aioli. Zucchini "fries" cooked with this recipe are much healthier alternative to potato ones: much less oil I love zucchini, so these taste great for me.