Keto Pecan Cheesecake. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
With a buttery shortbread and pecan crust, this light and fluffy cheesecake has hints of vanilla and maple, as well as rich buttery pecans. Using a food processor, pulse the pecans until finely ground. Add the ground pecans, melted butter and powdered erythritol to a small bowl, and mix together with a fork until well combined. You can cook Keto Pecan Cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Pecan Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 115 gr of almond flour.
- You need 35 gr of crushed pecans.
- You need 5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of erythritol.
- It's of Cheesecake.
- You need 450 gr of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 225 gr of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 150 gr of erythritol.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract.
- Prepare of Pecan Crumble.
- You need 60 gr of almond flour.
- It's 60 gr of crushed pecans.
- You need 2 tablespoons of golden erythritol.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Place the pecans in a food processor and blitz until the nuts are ground. Be careful not to over process as you will end up with pecan butter. In a bowl, mix the ground pecans, butter, erythritol and vanilla. Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake This Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake is PERFECT for the Holiday Season.
Keto Pecan Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180° fan. Grease a cheese cake pan and lay the baking paper for easier removal once cooled..
- Cheesecake base/crust - mix all ingredients together until it forms into a ball..
- Let it sit for 10 min at room temperature. Lay the crust in the cheesecake pan evenly..
- Pre-cook for 15 min. Remove from oven and let it cool completely before adding the cheese layer..
- Cheesecake layer - Add all ingredients in a bowl and incorporate well with an electric mixer. The mixture is really liquid but don't worry it will harden after cooking/cooling..
- Pour the mixture over the almond crust and bake for 45 min. Remember cheesecakes love a humid environment, so I always use a separate tray with water on the bottom rack..
- Pecan crunch - Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside..
- After those 45 min remove the cheesecake from the oven and sprinkle the pecan crunch on top..
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 min..
- Leave it cool completely at room temperature then add to the fridge for 4h or overnight. Enjoy!.
It's so delectable your non-low carb loved ones will never know the keto difference! A keto pecan pie cheesecake is a delicious combination of pecans, caramel topping, and cheesecake. It is kinda like the best of the cheesecake and pie worlds combined into one delectable dessert. Regular pecan pie cheesecakes are absolutely full of sugar. Keto pecan pie cheesecake with crunchy pecan crust and pecan keto caramel topping is one of the best keto desserts.
Search This Blog
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...