You can cook Mosaic dessert using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mosaic dessert
- It's of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of brandy.
- It's of cocoa powder.
- You need of petit beurre biscuits.
- You need of walnuts (optionally).
- It's of aluminum foil or greaseproof paper.
Mosaic dessert step by step
- Melt the butter or the margarine and remove from heat..
- Then add the icing sugar, the cocoa powder and the brandy and mix all the ingredients well..
- Add the biscuits, crumbled, as well as the walnuts and mix well..
- Set the mixture aside to cool and when it sets spread it on the aluminum foil or any other kind of greaseproof paper and wrap it into a roll..
- Place it in the freezer to freeze..
- When it freezes, sprinkle the top with finely ground biscuits..
- Cut into slices and serve..