How to Prepare Appetizing Carribean Fish Fritters
Carribean Fish Fritters.
You can have Carribean Fish Fritters using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carribean Fish Fritters
- Prepare of fish appetizers.
- It's 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 medium of Scotch bonnet pepper or ground black pepper.
- It's 3 each of Onions.
- Prepare 3 large of Tomatoes.
- It's 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 lb of Salted cod fish.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
Carribean Fish Fritters step by step
- Soak the fish in water for 1 hour or more untill fish is soft..
- place fish into a large bowl pat dry and begin to flake..
- Dice up onions,pepper and tomatoes..
- Add the Tomatoes and onions to the cod..
- Add the flour, baking powder and pepper then stir into the cod..
- Add the water and stir in until everything is well blended..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat, when the oil is hot using a spoon drop spoonfalls of the batter into the pan..
- Fry on each side for 5mins until golden brown, drain excess oil with paper towels..