Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding. Pay With PayPal For A Fast, Secure Checkout - Save Big On A Great Range - Order Now. Spoon the mixture into the greased bowl. Cover with cling film and microwave on full power for four minutes (or until the sponge begins to shrink from the sides and is springy to the touch).
Mix in the egg and milk gradually, so as not to curdle the butter. Sift in the flour, and fold in gently. Instructions Add the plain flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt to a microwave-proof large mug. You can cook Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- It's 1 of medium hen egg.
- Prepare 3 of Dessert Spoons of Granulated White Sugar.
- It's 6 of Dessert Spoons of Self Raising Flour.
- You need of Milk too make less thick.
- It's 6-8 tsp. of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Add the milk, oil and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix well into a smooth batter. How to make microwave syrup sponge pudding Grease the baking dish, then spoon the golden syrup into the bottom. Swirl gently to get an even layer.
Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding step by step
- Melt the butter for 20 seconds,then add sugar and flour.
- Add the beaten egg,mix well,add some Pasteurized Cow Milk for a slightly less thick Cake batter.
- Move batter away from the edges and add 5 teaspoons of Golden Syrup too their,put ventilated microwaveable lid on your Microwaveable Bowl,ventilate flap on top and then microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Once done - tip upside down into a bowl and add 1 or 2 teaspoons of Lyle's Golden Syrup over the top..
Mix or blend all of the ingredients together until smooth. Spoon the mixture on top of the syrup and spread evenly. Grease a microwave pudding dish Place golden syrup into bottom of the pudding dish. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar well. Beat in the eggs one at a time.