Mini Pizza Bites - For Kids' Parties or Appetizers.
You can cook Mini Pizza Bites - For Kids' Parties or Appetizers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Pizza Bites - For Kids' Parties or Appetizers
- It's of Pizza dough.
- You need 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 7 grams of Yeast.
- It's 50 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You need 20 of grams~ Tomato sauce (store-bought or homemade).
- Prepare 50 of grams~ Cheese (mozzarella/pizza mix).
- It's 1 of Toppings of your choice.
Mini Pizza Bites - For Kids' Parties or Appetizers step by step
- Combine the bread flour with the salt, olive oil and yeast, and add luke warm water and mix. Leave the mixture at room temperature for more than 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Punch down the dough. Dust with flour and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5 cm. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Put the tomato sauce (I used store-bought tomato sauce with basil) on top of the dough using a spoon..
- Add the cheese on top. Then add the minced toppings of your choice. (I only used cheese.) Bake in the oven for 10~15 minutes..
- You can bake them quickly as they are small, and the dough is thin. I baked mine for about 10 minutes at 200℃.
- You can use store-bought pizza crust instead of homemade dough. Homemade tomato sauce is fine as well. Taco sauce is a great alternative for grownups..