Recipe: Delicious Lotus Root and Olive Appetizer Curry Mustard
Lotus Root and Olive Appetizer Curry Mustard.
You can have Lotus Root and Olive Appetizer Curry Mustard using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lotus Root and Olive Appetizer Curry Mustard
- It's 80 grams of Lotus root.
- You need 12 of Olives (seedless).
- It's 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Grainy mustard.
- You need 1 of ○Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of ○Parmesan cheese.
Lotus Root and Olive Appetizer Curry Mustard instructions
- Slice the lotus root into 5 mm slices, then chop up into bite-sized pieces. Cut the olives in half. Also cut the cherry tomatoes into quarter wedges..
- Boil the lotus roots in boiling water and cook for 4 minutes over medium heat. Drain in a colander or sieve..
- Transfer the drained lotus roots into a bowl. Mix in the ☆ curry powder while they're still hot. Mix until the powder has mixed in and the lotus roots are nicely colored..
- Mix in the olives, cherry tomatoes, and the ★ grainy mustard into the bowl from Step 3. Mix to finish..
- Dish it up, and serve with sprinkles of the ○ ingredients..