Easiest Way to Make Perfect Gujjus snack Khandvi
Gujjus snack Khandvi.
You can cook Gujjus snack Khandvi using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gujjus snack Khandvi
- Prepare 1 Cup of besan.
- It's 2 Cup of chaas.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chillies and ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's of For tempring.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeda.
- You need Pinch of asfotida.
- It's of For garnishing.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
Gujjus snack Khandvi step by step
- Firstly, in a small vessel take sieved besan. also add ginger-chili paste, turmeric and salt to taste. mix well, and add 2 cups of buttermilk..
- Mix well with a whisk forming a smooth flowing consistency..
- Now take a kadai and cook the mixture till a thick consistency..
- Now take a spatula of besan paste and spread immediately over the plate. allow it to cool for 10 minutes..
- Now, cut into 2 inch size. and roll tight making and roll tight making sure there are no cracks forming on khandvi..
- Furthermore, garnish the khanvi with more coconut and coriander leaves..
- Also prepare the tempering, by heating oil add mustard seeds, sesame seeds, dried red chili, curry leaves and hing..
- Once the tempering splutter, pour it over the khandvi. finally, gujarati khandvi is ready to serve with hot chai..