Easy tiramisu (eggless). Low Prices on Tiramisu Eggless Tiramisu is what we're making today. Ladyfingers or savoiardi biscuits soaked in freshly brewed espresso and layered in between whipped swoops of mascarpone and finished with a generous dusting of cocoa powder. Now, that is my idea of a fantastic, no-bake dessert.
NOTE: Do not dip too long or the biscuits will get soggy. Continue doing this until the bottom of the dish is covered. The sponge fingers or sponge cake slices are dipped in coffee syrup. You can cook Easy tiramisu (eggless) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy tiramisu (eggless)
- Prepare of Coffee and alcohol mixture:.
- Prepare 1 cup of brewed espresso coffee, cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tia Maria.
- It's of Mascarpone filling:.
- Prepare 500 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fine caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Marsala wine.
- It's 1 packet of Pavesini (Italian biscuits, or Savoiardi).
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- You need of Unsweetened coco powder, dusting.
- It's 70 of % dark chocolate, grated.
These are then layered in a glass pan or bowl. Pour into a shallow dish and set aside. Italian savoiardi are not always easy to find, so if you're really craving tiramisu, try substituting with a sponge cake or angel cake. Then cut the slices into fingers or sticks, and proceed with.
Easy tiramisu (eggless) step by step
- Make 1 espresso cup of coffee (strong coffee), set aside and leave to cool..
- In a mixing bowl add the mascarpone and sugar. Once incorporated add the vanilla extract and whisk together until smooth. Add Marsala and fold in using a spatula. Tip: do not over whisk otherwise the cheese will split and curdle..
- Open a packet of Pavesini biscuit and place in a baking tray or plate. Dip Pavesini biscuit into the coffee and alcohol mixture for 2 seconds. Then gently place in the bottom of a glass. Tip: if Pavesini biscuits doesn't fit in glass, break in half. Spoon over 2- 3 tablespoons of the mascarpone filling (depending on preference). Repeat step 3 for 2 more layers in the first glass. Then fill the other two glasses repeating the same process..
- Once all glasses have been filled, cover with cling film and place in fridge over night (for best results). If short on time can be eaten after 6 hours but the mixture will be slightly runny..
- Once tiramisu is ready to eat and serve, dust the top with coco powder using a small sieve and grate over dark chocolate (optional)..
The key to making a good tiramisu, or any dish really, is to use the best and freshest ingredients. Get the best coffee, the best liqueur, the best chocolate, the best mascarpone and leave the tiramisu overnight for the flavors to blend. Serve it the next day and be amazed by the most awesome tiramisu you've ever tasted. Make a classic tiramisu with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. Find more cake and dessert recipes at BBC Good Food.