Smoked Salmon Appetizer.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Appetizer using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Appetizer
- You need 3/4 cup of finely chopped white onion.
- It's 3 tbsp of drained capers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese (room temperature).
- It's 24 of thin slices of sourdough baguette.
- It's 6 oz of thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces.
Smoked Salmon Appetizer step by step
- stir together first 5 ingredients in a bowl to make relish, season with salt and pepper.
- spread cream cheese onto bread, add 1 piece of salmon, top with relish.
- serve on serving platter and enjoy.