Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers.
You can cook Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers
- You need of appetizer cups.
- It's 2 of pie crust for 9" pie, freshly made or store bought.
- It's 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 oz of asiago cheese, grated.
- It's 8 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It's 1 cup of thawed frozen spinach squeezed of liquids.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Roll out pie crust to 1/8" thick. Cut 16 , 3 1/2" circles..
- Place each circle of crust into muffin tin and press all around to fit..
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add in eggs, spinach, onion, bacon, salt , pepper and garlic and flour. Mix together..
- Divide batter amongst muffin cups and top each with a sprinkle of cheese..
- Bake 11-15 minutes..
- Best enjoyed warm!.