Papad poha (evening snack).
You can have Papad poha (evening snack) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papad poha (evening snack)
- You need 1/3 cup of poha.
- It's 2 of small papads.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 of small tomato chopped.
- It's 1 of small green chilli chopped.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Papad poha (evening snack) instructions
- Take a pan and roast the poha until crispy..
- Take it out in a plate and keep aside..
- Take two small papad. Roast the papad in a microwave or on the gas flame as per your choice..
- Break the papad into small pieces and keep aside..
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and green chilli..
- Take a bowl and add the poha..
- Now add onion, tomato and green chilli. Next add the papad..
- Now add chat masala powder, red chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, oil and mix well..
- Take it out into a plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy your delicious evening snack..