Appetizer Snacks and Dip.
You can cook Appetizer Snacks and Dip using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Appetizer Snacks and Dip
- Prepare 10 of pieces Gyoza skins.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and grated cheese.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
- Prepare of The dip ingredients:.
- It's 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cream cheese (soft type).
- It's 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soup stock granules.
Appetizer Snacks and Dip step by step
- Roll up the gyoza skins. Wet the edge and secure the rolls..
- Put a generous amount of oil in a frying pan and put in the rolled gyoza skins. When one side is crispy turn it over, and fry until golden brown and crispy on all sides..
- Put on paper towels to drain the oil away. Sprinkle with salt and grated cheese while piping hot..
- Finely chop the bacon, and microwave until crispy (about 1 minute). Mix all the dip ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Put plenty of dip on the sticks and enjoy!.
- Edit: I tried frying the sticks in olive oil. They browned very nicely and tasted delicious!.