Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs.
You can cook Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of unseasoned dry bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 1 of SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of (12-oz) bottle of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of (8-oz) can jellied cranberry sauce.
Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs instructions
- Heat oven 375°. In large bowl combine all meatball ingredients; mix well. Shape into 60 (1in) balls; place in ungreased baking pan..
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle..
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...