🍪 NAMAK PARE 🍪 ☕ (tea time snack) ☕.
You can cook 🍪 NAMAK PARE 🍪 ☕ (tea time snack) ☕ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍪 NAMAK PARE 🍪 ☕ (tea time snack) ☕
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It's 2 of tblsp Semolina.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds or white cumin seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt leveled or to taste.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp oil.
- Prepare of Water as required.
🍪 NAMAK PARE 🍪 ☕ (tea time snack) ☕ instructions
- 1.Take all purpose flour, semolina, salt, carom seeds or cumin seeds in a bowl mix well. 2.Add oil. 3.And rub it with flour mixture and it will resemble crumbly texture..
- 4.Now add little water at a time and start kneading the dough. Make semi-soft (similar to paratha) dough. Water quantity may vary. 5.Cover the dough and let it rest for at least 30 minutes. 6.After 30 minutes, knead the dough once again. Divide it into two equal portions..
- 7.make a ball shape. 8.Start rolling it into a big circle (9 inch in diameter) using rolling pin and rolling board. While you are rolling, on other side heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for frying namak para. 9.Cut into desired shape using sharp knife..
- 10.Once oil is hot, add few pieces of namak para in the oil. Do not over crowd them. Flip them half way through for even browning, 11.Fry it from both sides till it become golden brown and crispy. 12.Remove it to the paper towel lined plate, so it absorbs the excess oil. 13.Let it cool completely, about 20 minutes. And it will become more crispy.☺.