Baileys Cheesecake. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We've got gifts for everyone in the family and for every occasion.
When the mixture is smooth, smooth it evenly onto the biscuit base. Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth. Spend at least some of this time licking the spoon. You can have Baileys Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baileys Cheesecake
- You need 150 g of marg.
- You need 375 g of digestives.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- You need 600 g of cream cheese.
- You need 40 ml of baileys.
- It's 100 g of icing sugar.
- You need 100 g of 70% dark chocolate.
- Prepare 8 of "/20cm loose bottomed cake tin, lined.
Light, creamy baileys cheesecake with a chocolate digestive base. Press into the bottom of a cake tin and set aside. Mix the caster sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. Whisk cream until thick and add to the cream cheese.
Baileys Cheesecake step by step
- Put digestives in plastic bag and bash with rolling pin, till totally crumbled..
- Put into bowl, add marg and mix till combined..
- Press into base of cake tin, put to one side..
- In a large bowl, which the cream till soft peaks form, put to one side..
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese until loosened up, add the baileys and icing sugar and whip till combined..
- Either grate or roughly chopped the chocolate (easier to chop as may melt when grating)..
- Gently whip together the cream, cheese mixture and chocolate till smooth..
- Put on top of biscuit base and place in fridge to chill for a few hours..
Add the Baileys® and fold together. Serve frozen (or slightly defrosted if you prefer), topped with more whipped cream and a shot of Baileys on the side. To get the cheesecake out of the tin, run a sharp knife, dipped in boiling water, around the inside edge before unclipping the sides. Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed digestive biscuits. Mix well until the biscuits have absorbed all the butter.