Umm Ali - Egyptian Dessert.
You can cook Umm Ali - Egyptian Dessert using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Umm Ali - Egyptian Dessert
- It's of all-purpose flour (tortillas).
- It's of salt.
- It's of warm water required to kenad make dough.
- It's of and.
- It's of and half cup of milk.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- It's of cream.
- You need of raisin.
- You need of grated coconut.
- You need of toasted mix nuts.
Umm Ali - Egyptian Dessert instructions
- First take one bowl and warm water to knead flour (make soft dough).
- Keep aside half n hour in tight jar or bowl.
- Make small balls and make thin chapati styel.
- Now put in baking try..then put in precheat oven 150 degree to only 1 min.
- After that like crispy like dry tortillas jo ap gher main bhi bana sakte hain.
- Break the tortillas and place them in a clay casserole and top with nuts, raisins and coconut.
- Pour the condensed milk in Milk and mix it properly..
- Pour the milk and condensed milk mixture on the top of broken tortillas then add cream on top. Sprinkle sugar..
- Put it in the pre-heated oven on the middle rack for 10 mins until become a golden color and then serve..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...