Oaty Fruit Crumble. Check Out Fruit Crumble on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Gently stir in the remaining topping ingredients until well combined. Off the heat, stir in the oats, flour, almonds and cinnamon until sticky and crumbly. Place the prepared fruit in an ovenproof dish, and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. You can have Oaty Fruit Crumble using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oaty Fruit Crumble
- Prepare 8-10 of desserts apples (granny smith/honey crisp).
- You need 200 gr of bluberries.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh apple juice (I used store bought).
- It's 1 tbsp of light muscovado sugar (I used light brown soft sugar).
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 75 gr of plain white flour/all purpose flour.
- It's 75 gr of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 75 gr of unsalted butter (cut into small pieces).
- You need 75 gr of light muscovado sugar (I used normal caster sugar).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It's 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of rolled oats.
Top with the oaty crumble mix. Stir the muesli (or the oats plus fruits and nuts) into the crumble mixture. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the apples. The layer should be about half as thick as that of the apples; if it's too thick, it will not cook through.
Oaty Fruit Crumble instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 degree celcius. Mix plain flour and wholemeal flour into large mixing bowl..
- Add butter, rub the butter and flour together with fork (or pastry cutter) until they look like coarse crumbs. Stir in the sugar, seeds and oats.
- Peel off the apples skin, remove the core and cut them into bite size pieces.
- Put the apples into oven proof dish. Add bluberries, pour over the apple juice. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the top.
- Spoon over the topping in an even layer then put the dish in the oven. Bake for 35-45 mins until the top is crisp and beginning to brown.
- Can be served warm or cold. Best to eat with ice cream 😊.
- Tips: you can exchange the apples with strawberries, nectarines, peaches, plum, blackberries, pears etc :).
Using your fingertips, add the spread and rub into the flour and oat mixture to form a crumbly, moist texture until it resembles breadcrumbs. Chop the kiwis and plums into chunks and toss in a bowl with the stem ginger, remaining sugar and vanilla seeds. Spoon into a large ovenproof dish, cover with slices of apple and heap the crumble topping on top. Serve with cream or crème fraîche, if you like. Transfer the apple mixture to a shallow ovenproof pie dish.