Fridge dessert with orange juice.
You can have Fridge dessert with orange juice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fridge dessert with orange juice
- Prepare of pudding powder (the one that needs boiling).
- It's of milk.
- You need of orange juice (uncarbonated).
- You need of sugar.
- It's of petit beurre biscuits.
Fridge dessert with orange juice instructions
- Place a layer of petit beurre biscuits in a tupperware or a pyrex tray, after dipping them in the milk..
- Place half the pudding powder in a small pot together with 1 cup sugar and 3 cups milk and boil over low heat stirring until it thickens..
- Pour the mixture over the petit beurres and add another layer of biscuits..
- Place the rest of the pudding powder in a small pot toghether with 1 cup sugar and 3 cups uncarbonated orange juice. Boil over low heat until it thickens and pour over the biscuits..
- When it cools place it the fridge..