Tarako Tamagoyaki for your Bento or Appetizer.
You can have Tarako Tamagoyaki for your Bento or Appetizer using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tarako Tamagoyaki for your Bento or Appetizer
- It's 2 of sacs Tarako (not mentaiko).
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
Tarako Tamagoyaki for your Bento or Appetizer instructions
- Remove the membranes from the tarako ahead of time. It's delicious with a lot..
- Cook half of the egg mixture, and when it's slight just slightly uncooked on top, put the tarako on top. (I placed them closer toward my side)..
- Roll it up, add in the rest of the egg mixture, cook it also and roll it up. An okonomiyaki spatula is easiest to use..
- It's not best with mentaiko as the tamagoyaki becomes too spicy..
- "Fish Sausage Good for a Bento" [Fish Sausage Piccata] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146819-fish-sausage-piccata-for-your-bento.
- "Tarako Toast" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152967-tarako-mayonnaise-toast-stread.
- For all kinds of bento: "Cooked Tarako"and "Striped Seaweed Bento". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153738-easy-striped-bento-with-flavoured-nori-seaweed https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146821-microwaved-tarako-for-your-bento-or-onigiri-filling.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...