Chora Fari Fafra (savoury snack).
You can cook Chora Fari Fafra (savoury snack) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chora Fari Fafra (savoury snack)
- You need of I cup plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpea flour (Chana).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Ajwain (Ajmo).
- It's 1 tsp of sesame seeds optional.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Tumeric powder.
- You need 1/2 of chilli powder optional.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- You need of Luke warm water to bind.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of chilli powder.
Chora Fari Fafra (savoury snack) step by step
- Mix the flour and fry ingredients add Luke warm water and bind into a dough you will only need probably less then 1/2 cup. Use oil in your palms to need the dough for a while till nice a smooth.
- Roll into rounds and cut with a pizza cutter stop before getting to the end then lift over the rolling pin to move.
- Fry on medium head till golden and sprinkle topping while hot.