Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Maltesers are a British confectionery product manufactured by Mars, Incorporated.
Maltesers consist of a roughly spherical malt honeycomb centre, surrounded by milk chocolate. Maltesers are sold in a variety of packaging, including plastic bags, larger cardboard boxes and tubes, and plastic buckets (ranging in size from medium to very large). Write a review Rest of Milk Chocolate Pouches & Chocolate Bags shelf. You can cook Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake
- It's of For the biscuit base.
- You need 300 g of hobnobs.
- It's 125 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- It's of Cheesecake filling.
- You need 150 g of good quality milk chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare 150 g of good quality dark chocolate (chopped).
- It's 50 g of Wispa Bites, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of full fat marscapone cheese.
- You need 75 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of Horlicks malt powder (or two X mini sachets).
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- It's of For the decoration.
- It's Half of a tub of Malteaser spread (if you can’t find this, buy a plain chocolate spread and mix in crushed malteasers!).
- Prepare of Malteasers & Wispa bites.
Maltesers are a chocolatey snack that can be eaten any time, any place, whether you're feeling a little bit peckish or (think) you just can't eat another bite. Here are my favourite recipes from around the web. Melt the butter, milk chocolate and syrup in a pan on. Once almost melted, remove from the heat and gently stir until any tiny bits chocolate have melted.
Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake step by step
- Grease and line the sides of a springform 20cm deep tin. Melt the butter in the microwave in short bursts and set aside..
- Whizz the biscuits in a food processor until fine. Add the butter and whizz until well incorporated and the mixture resembles wet sand. Tip this into the prepared springform tin and press down firmly and evenly. Chill this in the fridge while you get on with the filling..
- For the filling, put the two chocolates in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in short bursts until fully melted. Stir well and set aside to cool slightly..
- Using an electric whisk/free standing mixer, mix the mars capone, icing sugar and horlivka powder until combined. Pour in the melted chocolate and whisk again. Pour in the double cream and whisk until it starts to thicken to a firm mousse-like texture. Keep a close eye on this as it will thicken quickly and if you over-whip the double cream could split!.
- Gently fold in the chopped wispa bites and then dollop this mixture on top of the biscuit base. Smooth over, cover and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- To decorate: first remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on your serving dish or plate. Spread the malteaser spread on top (You'll probably want to use about half a tub). Pop the remaining whole wispa bites and malteasers on top and enjoy!.
Add to favourites Add to list. View all in Hot Chocolate & Malts. Cocoa and malt flavoured powder drink. Place the digestive biscuits in a large sealable freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin to form crumbs. Remove from the heat and add the biscuit crumbs, stirring to ensure they are coated in the butter.
Search This Blog
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...