Apple Crumble Cheesecake.
You can have Apple Crumble Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- It's of For the Base:.
- It's 250 g of digestive biscuits, crushed.
- You need 100 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of For the apple filling:.
- It's 4 of bramley apples, peeled, cored and chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It's of For the cream filling:.
- Prepare 100 ml of double cream.
- It's 400 g of cream cheese.
- It's 250 g of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 175 g of caster sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste.
- You need of For the crumble topping.
- You need 65 g of flour.
- Prepare 50 of butter, cubed.
- It's 50 g of sugar.
- It's 50 g of oats.
- Prepare 50 g of mixed nuts, roughly chopped.
Apple Crumble Cheesecake step by step
- FOR THE BASE: Mix the butter, cinnamon and biscuits well and press into the base of a 9 inch springform tin, place in the fridge to set..
- FOR THE APPLE FILLING: Combine the apples, sugar and cinnamon and mix together. Cook the mixture in a saucepan over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until the apples are soft but are still keeping their shape. Leave to cool slightly and then spread over the biscuit base, leaving a small gap around the edge..
- FOR THE CREAM FILLING: Whisk the cream until thick with soft peaks, add the cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and eggs, whisk and until fully combine and then pour over the base..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 140 fan for 30 minutes. Then switch off the oven and oven the door slightly. Leave to cool in the oven to completely cool to prevent cracking. Then refrigerate overnight before serving..
- FOR THE CRUMBLE: Rub the butter into the flour until the mix resembles breadcrumbs, then mix through the sugar, oats, and nuts. Spread on a lined baking sheet and bake at 170 fan for 8 minutes..
- Run a thin knife around the edge of the cheese cake, then open the spring and remove the outer ring. Using a large knife run the blade between the base and the cake tin to loosen and then transfer to a serving dish. Top with lots of crumble and drizzle over homemade or bought salted caramel!.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...