Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers.
You can cook Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers
- It's 1 slice of Cheese, sliced from a wheel.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- It's 1 dash of Parsley.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 slice of Cured ham.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of bean Edamame.
- You need 1 of Cracker.
Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers step by step
- Mix the panko, parsley, and olive oil in a frying pan and heat until browned..
- For Step 1, I used 2 tablespoons of panko, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and a bit of dried parsley. You could use the leftover panko in gratin..
- Lightly spread mayonnaise on one side of the cheese and coat with panko..
- Take the half-slice of ham and curl it up, pressing the bottom closed with your fingers..
- Put an edamame inside the curled ham..
- Put a little mayonnaise on top of the cheese and top with the ham to finish. You can top it with crackers or something and set on a plate to make the presentation even better..