Striped Chikuwa Fishcake Sticks (Bento or Appetizer).
You can cook Striped Chikuwa Fishcake Sticks (Bento or Appetizer) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Striped Chikuwa Fishcake Sticks (Bento or Appetizer)
- Prepare 6 stick of Chikuwa.
- It's 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It's 1 of the same size as the cheese Nori seaweed.
Striped Chikuwa Fishcake Sticks (Bento or Appetizer) step by step
- Stick the cheese on top of the nori seaweed, and cut into 6 equal portions..
- Stack up 4 slices of the nori seaweed and cheese for each portion, and cut in half lengthwise..
- Cut the chikuwa in half as well, stuff the cheese inside, and cut in half once more diagonally..
- If you are not able to stuff the cheese in well. Slicing open the tube of the chikuwa with a knife and sticking the nori seaweed and cheese inside is also okay. The chikuwa is firm enough to retain its round shape..
- Another Cookpad member told me that by "rolling the chikuwa with a rolling pin and stretching it vertically and horizontally, the chikuwa will become soft, and it will be easier to stick the cheese inside!!".
- Try sticking the nori seaweed and cheese from Step 2 into the freezer for about 10 minutes to harden before sticking it inside the chikuwa... Why not give it a try?.
- Thinly spreading wasabi out on the nori seaweed in Step 1 is delicious!!.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...