Tangy Sausage Appetizers - AKA Squares.
You can cook Tangy Sausage Appetizers - AKA Squares using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy Sausage Appetizers - AKA Squares
- It's 2 loaves of Rosen rye and pumpernickel rounds (1 each).
- You need 1 lb of Bob Evans hot sausage.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 16 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of fennel seed.
Tangy Sausage Appetizers - AKA Squares instructions
- Cook sausage and drain well, add fennel seed to the sausage. Set aside..
- Cook ground beef and drain well. Add cheese to ground beef..
- After cheese melts, add the garlic salt, worcestershire sauce, oregano, and sausage. Mix well and put on rye or pumpernickel slices..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes on cookie sheet..
- These can be frozen before baking, then later baked at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes..