Potato semolina cutlets in evening snacks.
You can have Potato semolina cutlets in evening snacks using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato semolina cutlets in evening snacks
- It's 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 5 of big size boiled potatoes.
- It's 2 tbs of Boiled Green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger paste.
- It's as per taste of Salt.
- It's 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It's 1/2 tbs of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 tbs of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tbs of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- It's as per need of Oil for deep frying.
Potato semolina cutlets in evening snacks step by step
- Take boiled potato in a bowl add boiled peas.
- Add all the ingredients like salt, finely chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, chat masala, ginger paste, cumin powder and mix it well.
- Add semolina and make a make a soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Now take some oil in hands and give different shapes to the dough.
- Now deep fry the cuttlets in hot oil.
- Flip and fry both the sides on medium flame till it turns golden and crisp..
- Finally, drain over kitchen paper to remove excess oil and serve semolina cuttlets with tomato sauce..