Salted chocolate, nut and honey ice cream. Check Out Honey Nut on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Great recipe for Salted chocolate, nut and honey ice cream.
Today Rae and I want to teach you how to make salted chocolate ice cream! It's delicious, the perfect mix of sweet and salty and it's incredibly easy to make. Pour the warm milk onto the yolks, whisking continuously. You can have Salted chocolate, nut and honey ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted chocolate, nut and honey ice cream
- It's 600 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 tin of condensed milk - 397g to 400g.
- You need 85 g of honey - the runny kind is best.
- It's 100 g of dark chocolate and nut bar (I used hazelnut).
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of salt flakes or sea salt.
Pour the custard mix back into the pan and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the custard is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon. In a blender combine the cream, milk, egg yolks, sweetener, cocoa powder, carob, vanilla and flour. Instructions In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, cream, cocoa powder, and sugar until cocoa powder is thoroughly incorporated and sugar is dissolved. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg yolks.
Salted chocolate, nut and honey ice cream instructions
- Chop the chocolate bar and weigh out the honey. Pour the cream into a bowl and whisk until it forms stiff peaks - I used an electric whisk but a hand whisk will also work. Pour in the condensed milk and gently fold into the cream..
- Add the honey, salt flakes and chopped chocolate and stir gently through the mixture.
- Pour into freezer containers and freeze for minimum of 6 hours.
- Serve alone or with a dessert.
In a Dutch oven or a big, heavy-bottomed pot, combine the coconut milk (don't worry if the coconut solids have separated from the liquid), honey, peanut butter, vanilla and salt. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-high heat, whisking often to prevent scorching. This is a beautiful but delicious combination of health in a cozy lifestyle. I love the feeling, especially during the winter, to sit by the fireside and melt the creamy substance into my mouth. But this can be challenging when you are committing to a new devoted lifestyle.