Easiest Way to Make Delicious Pear and ginger cookie crumble
Pear and ginger cookie crumble.
You can have Pear and ginger cookie crumble using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pear and ginger cookie crumble
- Prepare of For cookie crumble:3/4 mug atta flour and half mug plain flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of corn starch.
- You need of Quater mug brown suger.
- It's 3 tablespoon of pure Ginger juice.
- Prepare of Juice from Half an ornge.
- It's of Quater tspn orng zest.
- It's 2 of tspn baking powdr.
- It's of Abt 50 grams Butter.
- It's of Small Pinch salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare Half of tspn cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of For the filling:About 4 peel and chopped medium pears in season.
- It's 3 tablespoons of White suger or honey.
- You need of About half mug or less of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's of Juice of Half an orange.
- You need of Some orange zest optional.
Pear and ginger cookie crumble instructions
- Make the crumble: start with ginger juice,the orange juice,the oil,then the suger.now mix well.if suger not melt in dissolving then warm up the mixture abit to help it dissolve....
- Now add in the butter and Stir.then add the flour and all the other dry ingredients including corn starch,baking powder,cinnamon powder,pinch of salt...then form into nice dough...
- If dough is too crumbly add bit more,just few tablespoons orange juice just to bring the dough together nicely.
- Then now..make your cookies for the crumble by making small round dough balls and pressing them down at centre then at side until resemble little flat flowers,as the edges will crak to form these shapes.then place on tray to bake until about half cooked.bake preheated oven or grill.in oven in medium low heat about 10 or 15 mins.
- You can then make your filling while the cookies bake.for the filling:Now peel and chop the pears.the pears need to be ripe or semi ripe not too mushy or unripe..
- Then now add to a pan with the suger and water.heat up to create syrupy consistancy then can add orange juice and cook bit more.add a bit more water or suger depend on end result.as need not to be too dry or runny..so adjust as required...not add too much suger as will be too sweet(remember that the crumble cookies is also sweet).
- Can add pinch of salt or bit of lemon zest as what will make it more zesty...otherwise van leave as is..
- Now assemble your cookie crumble...use ramkins and add the filling at base of dish and make it fill nicely without any spaces in between.pour the juices in to the base as well.then now add the half cooked cookies.on top.then bake again.
- Bake again.until golden brown and crunchy on top...then now let cool and serve..bismillah enjoy..can serve cold with hot custard(or vice versa may work too) or can have with tea or as prefer.