Gujjus snack Khandvi.
You can have Gujjus snack Khandvi using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gujjus snack Khandvi
- Prepare of besan.
- It's of chaas.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Green chillies and ginger paste.
- It's of turmeric powder.
- It's of For tempring.
- You need of oil.
- You need of mustard seeds.
- You need of sesame seeda.
- It's of asfotida.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- You need of Coriander leaves chopped.
Gujjus snack Khandvi instructions
- Firstly, in a small vessel take sieved besan. also add ginger-chili paste, turmeric and salt to taste. mix well, and add 2 cups of buttermilk..
- Mix well with a whisk forming a smooth flowing consistency..
- Now take a kadai and cook the mixture till a thick consistency..
- Now take a spatula of besan paste and spread immediately over the plate. allow it to cool for 10 minutes..
- Now, cut into 2 inch size. and roll tight making and roll tight making sure there are no cracks forming on khandvi..
- Furthermore, garnish the khanvi with more coconut and coriander leaves..
- Also prepare the tempering, by heating oil add mustard seeds, sesame seeds, dried red chili, curry leaves and hing..
- Once the tempering splutter, pour it over the khandvi. finally, gujarati khandvi is ready to serve with hot chai..