Fafda Gujarati snack.
You can cook Fafda Gujarati snack using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fafda Gujarati snack
- Prepare 1 cup (250 gram) of besan flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for moan.
- Prepare As required of Water for kneading dough.
- You need as required of Oil for deep frying.
Fafda Gujarati snack step by step
- Take 1 bowl add flour salt chilli powder, turmeric powder, baking soda/ papad kharo, 2 tbsp oil ajwain black pepper powder and mix it.
- Knead the dough adding water as required and knead soft dough. Knead dough for 5 to 10 minutes more adding oil knead dough soft and smooth. Now cover the dough with a moist cloth and rest the dough for 30 minutes.after 30 minutes knead it again make sure the dough should be soft.
- Pinch a dough size ball and make a cylindrical shape. On the wooden board place the dough and stick one side. Press and stretch it thin with the help of palms in forward direction..
- Scrape off with the help of a knife carefully without damaging fafda. Now deep fry in hot oil.
- Do not over crowd the Fafda. Deep fry in oil in medium flame. Fry Fafda on medium flame on both sides till they turn golden and crispy.
- Serve Fafda with fry green chili, samvara, tea and chutney as per your choice... And enjoy Gujarati snacks.