How to Prepare Perfect Besan Khandvi gujrati snack
Besan Khandvi gujrati snack.
You can cook Besan Khandvi gujrati snack using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Besan Khandvi gujrati snack
- You need of besan/gram flour.
- You need of curd or buttermilk.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of sugar(optional).
- It's of Fresh chopped coriander for garnish.
- Prepare of Grated coconut.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of Mustard seeds.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of asafoetida (hing).
- You need of curry leaves.
Besan Khandvi gujrati snack step by step
- Take bowl make a thin batter add besan,water, turmeric powder,salt,sugar,curd mix well with no lumps..
- Pour this batter in a saucepan or frying pan. Switch on the gas stove and keep the flame to the lowest. Begin to stir,while stirring continuously or till thicken..
- Take a thali grease with oil.spread some batter on thali in circular motion into a thin layer,allow them to cool for 5 minutes..
- Cut it into equal pieces and roll keep aside.
- Now for more tempering make a tadka take 2 tsp oil in tadka pan add mustard seed,curry leaves when seed crackled add sesame seeds, asafoetida saute on medium flame for few seconds..
- Pour the tadka on khandvi rolls....
- Garnish the khandvi with coconut and coriander and serve.....