Mini egg white chocolate cheesecake 🥚. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out White Chocolate Egg on eBay.
Now that Shrove Tuesday is a thing of the past, I thought it was about time I shared a delicious new Easter recipe - White Chocolate Mini Egg Cheesecake. White Chocolate Mini Egg Easter Cheesecake. Creamy white chocolate cheesecake with a buttery biscuit base and decorated with Mini Egg nests. You can cook Mini egg white chocolate cheesecake 🥚 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini egg white chocolate cheesecake 🥚
- It's 200 g of chocolate digestive biscuits.
- It's 80 g of butter.
- You need 150 ml of double cream.
- It's 250 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 180 g of white chocolate (good quality).
- It's 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 200 g of mini eggs.
This Easter cheesecake is the perfect dessert to round off your Easter Sunday lunch! Stir the crushed mini eggs into the white chocolate cheesecake batter. Fill the cupcake liners to the top with the prepared cheesecake batter. Allow to cool on the counter and then refrigerate overnight.
Mini egg white chocolate cheesecake 🥚 instructions
- Line a springform baking tin with baking paper. I used 25cm tin, but it doesn’t really matter, the depth will just be different. Crush the digestives by putting them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin to crush them. Heat the butter in the microwave until melted. Mix in with the crushed digestives. Spread over the bottom of the tin to form the base of the cheesecake. Put in the fridge whilst you make the topping..
- Whisk the double cream until stiff peaks form..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 10 second batches until melted. Stir until smooth..
- Add the sugar, cream cheese, vanilla essence and melted chocolate to the whipped cream and continue to whip in mixer or using a hand whisk until the mixture is combined and thick (when you remove the whisk it shouldn’t drip!).
- Remove the base from the fridge. Add the topping and smooth with a spoon or spatula. Cover with cling film. Refrigerate for another couple of hours before decorating and serving..
- Decorate with mini eggs and grated white chocolate. Enjoy!.
Top with more Cadbury Mini Eggs to serve. Cadbury Mini Eggs; Blender I used to crush the mini eggs; Cookie scoop for. The digestives in the base gives a perfect biscuit crunch, and marries so well with the flavour of the cheesecake. along with chunks of Mini Egg in every mouthful. A Vanilla Creamy Cheesecake filling, topped with sweetened cream, Chocolate, and even more mini eggs is heaven. The filling is whipped double cream, cream cheese and icing sugar, with added Mini Eggs of course.