Healthy sunflower seeds snack. Sunflower seeds were a fun snack option back in the day, when you'd split a pack with your squad and have spitting contests with the shells. Turns out that, yup, sunflower seeds are healthy! "They are nutritious, convenient, and delicious, and can be used in a variety of ways," says Angelone. No wonder sunflower seeds are touted to be an ideal keto-friendly snack!
Sunflower seeds are a lower carbohydrate food and rich in vitamins, minerals and better-for-you fats. Since they're available year-round, they make a healthy snack and are great additions to salads and other simple dishes. Sunflower seeds are a tasty snack—but they also boast some health benefits, too. You can cook Healthy sunflower seeds snack using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy sunflower seeds snack
- Prepare of sunflower seeds.
- It's of honey.
- It's of dark chocolate.
- You need of double cream.
You may have memories of crunching on sunflower seeds at a ballgame. Sunflower seeds haven't been the focus of very many research studies. But they're rich in nutrients, healthy fats, fiber, protein and. Sunflower seeds are rich in 'healthy' fats, including polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat.
Healthy sunflower seeds snack step by step
- First fry sunflower seeds on dry frying pan until the seeds come golden color.lets them to cool down. After you need blender, I use my NutriBullet one so you add your seeds there and blend for around 1min until come soft mixture after add honey and mix well all with the spoon..
- The mixture should be sticky, use your hands to make little balls, you can put your hand in the water to help you to make nice ball shapes!when all done put the balls in the freezer for 10min..
- At the same time let’s prepare our chocolate ganache. Warm up the cream but don’t let it to boil and after add there broken chocolate leave for few minutes and after mix well! Take out from the freezer our sunflower seeds balls and deep them in our ganache and after put them on baking paper and keep doing until all done!.
- You can decorate your balls with seeds or any dry fruits your like it! When all done put them in the fridge for one hour! So you have time to make nice cup of tea and please enjoy your tea with this very easy to make and very healthy balls🙂.
A three-fourths cup serving of It's important to keep servings to a quarter cup at a time. In order to slow the caloric intake while snacking, many eat the seeds in the shell, as it takes. Sunflower seeds make a great snack. But did you know that they're chock-a-block with nutrients? Sunflower seeds may be able to help you get healthier and more vibrant hair and skin.