Recipe: Delicious Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack
Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack.
You can cook Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack
- Prepare of spinach leaves, blanched.
- It's of medium potatoes, boiled and grated.
- Prepare of brown bread slices.
- Prepare of green chili chopped.
- You need of boiled corn.
- You need of cumin powder.
- It's of coriander powder.
- It's of red chili powder.
- It's of chat masala.
- It's of oil.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
- You need of iceberg lettuce leaves.
- Prepare of cheese slices.
- It's of pomegranate.
Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack step by step
- Place a small cutter over bread slices and cut small rounds..
- With the left out and remaining bread make breadcrumbs by grinding in a mixer..
- Grind the spinach in a grinder and put it into a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl add spinach, grated potato, breadcrumbs, corn, salt as per taste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and chat masala and mix with hand..
- Shape the mixture into small round tikkies..
- Heat a pan and roast the pieces of bread without adding oil..
- Now Heat oil and Place the Tikki on the pan and shallow-fry it, once tikkies are fried switch off the flame..
- Cut lettuce leaves and cheese into small squares. Line up the bread roundels on the table, Place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top it with a piece of, Tikki, lettuce leaves, and cheese one by one..
- Take one toothpick and insert the corn and pomegranate and pierce a toothpick through all the layers..
- Our palak tikki is ready.