🍰Tiramisu🍰. Tiramisu (Italian: tiramisù, [ˌtiramiˈsu]) is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers (savoiardi) dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa.
You can cook 🍰Tiramisu🍰 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍰Tiramisu🍰
- You need of boiling water.
- Prepare of tblsp coffee cooled.
- It's of caster sugar.
- You need of eggs, separated.
- You need of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare of cocoa powder, to dust (optional).
- Prepare of sponge lady finger biscuits.
- You need of Chocolate chips (for garnishing optional).
🍰Tiramisu🍰 step by step
- Place the coffee in a bowl and mix wth boiling water n stir and put to one side n let them cool. In a separate bowl beat together the egg yolks and sugar for about three minutes until thick and pale. Add the mascarpone and beat until well mixed. Fold in the whipped cream gently with a metal spoon..
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold the egg whites quickly but gently into the cream mixture.taking care not to loose the volume. Dip each biscuit into the coffee mixture for about two seconds on each side and shake of the excess..
- Cover the bottom of an eight individual dessert glasses (dish or Square cake tin) Spread some of the cream mixture over the biscuits and then repeat the process again, using up the biscuits and finishing with a cream layer..
- Smooth the surface and dust the top with the cocoa powder. Refrigerate for about two hours or until firm. The longer it is left, the more the flavours will develop..