Easy Vegan Tiramisu.
You can have Easy Vegan Tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Tiramisu
- Prepare 600 g of silken Tofu.
- You need 300 of coconut milk (from the top of a can of coconut milk).
- It's 8 tbsp of sugar (used coconut sugar).
- Prepare 400 g of biscuits (rich tea).
- It's 2 cups of coffee.
- You need of Decorating:.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- It's strands of Dark chocolate.
Easy Vegan Tiramisu instructions
- If using coconut cream from the top of a can of coconut milk, refridgerate the coconut milk for better separation of the creamy and liquid parts..
- Brew the coffee..
- Briefly drain the silken tofu, and put it in a blender bowl.
- Scoop off the creamy, fatty part from the top of a can of coconut milk (about 150g per can). Add it (the creamy part) to the blender. Add the sugar and blend until completely smooth..
- Cover the bottom of your tiramisu dish(es) in biscuits soaked in coffee. Cover the biscuits with a layer of the creamy mixture..
- Add more layers of biscuits and cream, finishing with a layer of cream. How many layers you end up with depends on the size dish(e.
- Using a fine sieve, sprinkle on cocoa powder, and grate some dark chocolate on top..
- Refrigerate to let flavours blend and the tiramisu stiffen up. For best results, we suggest chilling for at least 8 hours..