Salmon Dill Terrine (Christmas Appetizer).
You can have Salmon Dill Terrine (Christmas Appetizer) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Dill Terrine (Christmas Appetizer)
- It's 250 grams of Cream cheese (low fat).
- Prepare 80 grams of Smoked salmon.
- It's 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped dill, fennel or chives.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- It's 6 grams of Gelatin (＋3 tablespoons hot water).
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Salmon Dill Terrine (Christmas Appetizer) instructions
- Grease the bottom of the mold and line with plastic wrap..
- Cover the bottom of the mold completely with smoked salmon. It's okay to patch it! I used 2 layers to make it thicker..
- Lightly rinse the capers and chop. Dissolve the gelatin powder in boiling water..
- Combine the cream cheese and milk, warm it up for just a very short time in the microwave, then stir in the gelatin mixture..
- Put the rest of the smoked salmon and lemon juice in the food processor and process just until the salmon is in small pieces. Add the mixture from Step 4 and lightly process..
- Add the chopped herbs and capers and mix well with a spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in the mold, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator until set..
- When set, remove it from the mold, take off the plastic wrap and slice. It's easier to slice with a warm knife..
- Take the terrine out of the fridge 30 minutes before you plan to serve it, as it tastes better at room temperature, rather than well chilled..
- Goes well with crackers, sliced bread or a green salad..