Cucumber Ranch Cream Cheese Appetizers.
You can cook Cucumber Ranch Cream Cheese Appetizers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Ranch Cream Cheese Appetizers
- You need 3 of cleaned and peeled cucumbers.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 of fresh herbs for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper if desired.
Cucumber Ranch Cream Cheese Appetizers instructions
- In a bowl or food processor, mix cream cheese, mayo, green onions and ranch until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice cucumbers into 1" slices.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture into pastry tube. Pipe filling onto each cucumber.
- Top with Cherry Tomatoe halves and herb garnish.