Pheemah's delicacies and dessert.
You can cook Pheemah's delicacies and dessert using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pheemah's delicacies and dessert
- You need of Soaked dried Abacha.
- You need of Palm oil.
- It's of Onion and scotch bonnet.
- You need of Akanwu/ ngwo water.
- It's of Ehuru powder.
- You need of Crayfish powder.
- It's of Cooked Kpomo.
- It's of Ugba.
- It's leaf of Utazi.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
Pheemah's delicacies and dessert step by step
- Soak the dried Abacha for an hour.. wash, drain and set aside.
- Put your frying pan on fire. Add palm oil then the ngwo water followed by ehuru powder and crayfish powder.. stir and add seasoning cube together with grinded scotch bonnet and onion... Add ugba and cooked Kpomo.. Add presoaked Abacha in batches until well combined.. Garnish with utazi leaf and onion.
- You can cook the Abacha and the kpomo sauce seperately.you can even combined it together... As you desired... Serve with any drink of your choice..