Low Fat Beef Burgers. Contains a low level of fat and a high level of essential fatty acids. How to Make Moist, Flavorful Low-Fat Burgers Mix the minced beef, grated carrot and onion, chopped parsley, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Add to favourites Add to list.
Learn how to make succulent beef burgers with just four ingredients. Discover Good Food's best healthy burger recipes and find out how to make nourishing turkey, chicken, fish, beef, lamb and veggie burgers. Find out more about each filter. You can cook Low Fat Beef Burgers using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Fat Beef Burgers
- You need 500 g of 5% fat minced beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Table Spoon of Brown Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Dessert Spoon Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of English Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Dessert Spoon Soy Sauce (adds colour).
Spray a baking sheet with low-calorie cooking spray. Meanwhile, put the onion, garlic, beef and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, season to taste and combine using your fingers. Therefore, information is needed on suitable ingredient combinations that can maintain or enhance the quality of a low‐fat version of the beef burger. Using a non stick pan, turn it up medium high and dry fry the burgers.
Low Fat Beef Burgers step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together until the beef becomes a paste.
- I use a burger maker but they can be shaped by hand.
- Equal out the mix and shape into the same sized burgers, this enables equal cooking..
- Layer the made up burgers with parchment or grease proof paper squares..
- Rest in the fridge for at least an hour, this helps keep them together in shape and also allows the meat to marinade..
- Using a non stick pan, turn it up medium high and dry fry the burgers..
- The little 5% contained fat will be enough to cook them without using cooking oil..
- Turn the burgers every couple of minutes until cooked..
- That’s it, serve as normal, you have reduced fat healthy beef burgers, as always, enjoy..
Turn the burgers every couple of minutes until cooked. Make burgers a little bigger than the buns then depress the center by about a quarter of an inch to keep burgers from puffing up during grilling if they are thick. Place over high heat on the grill with the lid closed. Fortunately, creating a low-fat burger at home is simple and allows the chef to select high-quality, nutritious ingredients. Grilled or broiled burgers made with a lean protein source are a healthful alternative to typically greasy, cholesterol-laden fast food fare.