Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer.
You can cook Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer
- Prepare 250 grams of Boiled octopus.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of ☆ Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Paprika.
- It's 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of (Optional) Parsley and basil.
Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer step by step
- Mince the garlic and cut the boiled octopus into bite sized pieces. Lightly boil the potatoes so they're still hard and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Fry the garlic in olive oil over high heat. When it's aromatic, add the octopus, and potato and stir fry quickly..
- Put in a serving dish, add salt, olive oil, paprika, parsley, and enjoy!.