How to Prepare Delicious Herb Coated Cheese Appetizer
Herb Coated Cheese Appetizer.
You can have Herb Coated Cheese Appetizer using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb Coated Cheese Appetizer
- It's of cheese.
- It's 6 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare of herb coating.
- It's 1/3 cup of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh parsley.
Herb Coated Cheese Appetizer instructions
- Gather your ingredients together along with a chopping board and sharp knife..
- Finely chop fresh herbs. Keep each herb separate. Divide cheese into 10 pieces..
- Roll five into finely chopped dill. Start rolling on cutting board then finish in your hand. This presses herbs in uniformly. Roll next five into the parsley using same steps..
- Place on a serving tray and enjoy. Serve along with fresh or grill bread, pita wedges or enjoy alone..
- Recipe by taylor68too..