Keto Tiramisu. Low Prices on Tiramisu Tiramisu is one of Italy's most famous desserts made with layers of coffee-soaked sponge cake and soft mascarpone cream. Traditional recipes can take hours, so we decided to simplify and ketofy this irresistible dessert for you. Tiramisu is an Italian dessert with coffee flavor.
Traditional tiramisu is a rich dessert that has layers of cream filling and soft italian cookies called lady fingers. To replicate this dessert we are going to make a homemade lady fingers replacement. We will also be using some keto hacks to achieve a fluffy cream layer that will rival the high carb version of this dessert. You can have Keto Tiramisu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Tiramisu
- Prepare of Mascarpone layer.
- It's of 250gr mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 80 gr of powdered erythritol.
- Prepare 240 ml of double cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need of Keto sponge cake - see (see recipe).
- It's of Keto chocolate pudding - see (see recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of instant coffee, sweetened with Mocha skinny syrup.
- It's of Cocoa nibs for decorating.
If you want your dessert to look more elegant (see my photos.ahem!) then slice the coconut sponge fingers thinner and increase the layers. This yummy, chilled dessert is simple enough to make any time. It's a pretty dessert, so you can also serve it to guests after a nice meal, too. Refrigerate whilst preparing the rest of the keto tiramisu; For the topping, whip the heavy cream until forming light peaks.
Keto Tiramisu step by step
- Mascarpone layer - mix all ingredients together with and electric mixer until well combined..
- Start layering everything in a cup. First have a layer of keto sponge cake, with a brush use the coffee syrup to moisiture the cake..
- Add a layer of mascarpone cheese then one of chocolate pudding. Another sponge cake layer, next coffee and mascarpone cream..
- Sprinkle with cocoa nibs. Refrigerate for at least 2h. Enjoy!.
Fold in the mascarpone, marsala if using and the sweetener. Once combined spoon on top of the almond base in the serving glasses. Lightly dust the tops of the keto tiramisu with cacao powder and serve immediately. A delicious keto tiramisu dessert that's sugar free, gluten-free, and tastes just like the real thing! With almond flour lady fingers and a rich custard layer, this dessert is an absolute dream for anyone on a keto diet.