Frozen Cream Cheese Dessert. Drain the liquid from the canned pineapple in a strainer. Fold all ingredients together, except the bananas and Cool Whip. Slice the bananas and add to the mixture.
Whipped cream cheese can be substituted for block cream cheese ounce for ounce in recipes that are not going to be cooked. Be sure to weigh the whipped cream cheese rather than measure it with a cup or spoon. If a recipe is going to be cooked, block cream cheese will always give the best results; whipped cream cheese contains. You can cook Frozen Cream Cheese Dessert using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Cream Cheese Dessert
- It's 125 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Unsweetened Greek Yoghurt.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Thickened Cream *whipped.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Fruit Conserve *e.g. Cherry Jam, Berry Jam, Marmalade, etc. Today I used Blueberry Conserve.
- Prepare 4 of Sweet Biscuits *e.g. Shortbread, Choc Ripple, etc.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in coffee mixture, milk and chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top.
Frozen Cream Cheese Dessert step by step
- Place softened Cream Cheese, Yoghurt, Lemon Juice and Caster Sugar in a bowl, and use a whisk to beat until smooth. Add softly whipped Cream and combine well..
- Coarsely break the Sweet Biscuits, add to the bowl, and mix to combine. Then add Fruit Conserve and roughly mix..
- Spoon the mixture into a large container or individual serving glasses, then place in the freezer until softly frozen. It won’t take long..
Sweet, tangy, and irresistibly luscious, cream cheese desserts are in a class all their own. While cheesecake may be the first dessert you think of, cream cheese can go into all kinds of desserts—from cakes and pies to cookies, candies, and even ice cream. Make this crowd-pleasing collection of recipes for friends and family, or make them for bake sales and buffets. This refreshing, rich and creamy, frozen dessert made with Oreo cookies and butter, then frozen layer of cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, condensed milk, vanilla and crushed Oreo cookies, finally topped with Oreo crumbs is very quick and easy to prepare. This is a cool, always refreshing dessert that is fancy enough to take to a gathering.